My dream House.

My Dream House


Remodeling Room, Residential Remodelling, Kitchen and Bath Remodeling and Interior Redesign are crucial.

Everyone have some images of there dream houses, I do have one such, where they want to enjoy there each and every moment of life whether it be of joy, sorrow, love, happiness, every emotion a person think of.

The house or rather we will call it a home, so a home which dream of is very modern and fascinating. Starting from the outside, I'd like to leave some space for the parking and then there would be a small yet beautiful lawn adjacent to the parking and in the back of the lawn there would be a one or two roomed guest house.

Driveways, parking spaces and gravel paths with ECORASTER


Also I'd love to live in neighbor to a railway track or a highway as I love motor vehicles.

Now coming to the interior side, firstly there would be a huge living room which would be well furnished and made very attractive, where all the members of the house can sit and chill out for hours. Than there would be a home office next to the living room where one can do there office work easily without any disturbances in the situations like COVID. 

Than there would be all the necessary rooms and areas with attractive design ideas, than talking about the kitchen, I will keep my home's kitchen traditional where there are spaces for keeping all the stuff along with all the modern appliances needed, we are keeping the kitchen simple because we are Indians and they always had proficiency in making dishes, not in making the structure and I dont want to go beyond the tradition so I'll keep my kitchen simple, traditional and open.

20 Fabulous Kitchen Office Ideas that Save Space in Style!


Now on the upper side or we call it the terrace, I'll get a designer water tank, shaped up of a plane which will attract people from a long distance and will look quite unique and appealing. Also I'll install a cricket practicing net on my terrace to practice some cricket there and it will also be helpful when we cant go out to play, like in the current situation.

Galvanised Steel - 215kg Or Aluminium - 130 Kg Cricket Portable ...

THANK YOU.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Entrepreneurs.

Friendship v/s Dating.

Business v/s Jobs.